Benefits of Three for Me!
Alan Shawn Feinstein Middle School of Coventry
- Parents become more in tune to the needs of the
school and students.
- Parents keep coming back because they witness the
positive school environment, a welcoming staff, and the child's
delight at seeing them in the school.
- Communication between school and family increases
- Events and programs will be run more efficiently
with increased volunteerism/parent help.
- The teacher's load is lightened when more parents
help in the classroom (example: creating bulletin boards, reading or
telling stories, etc.)
- Parents will get more connected and will
understand the impact of involvement beyond attending a meeting.
- By volunteering, you build stronger advocacy for
children in the community.
- With parent volunteering, research shows that
students will: Earn higher grades, achieve higher test scores, and
complete homework more effectively.
- Morale for staff and teachers improve.
- Parents in the classroom have the opportunity to
get to know their child's classmates.